Monday, January 3, 2011

Messin

I thought of our Nana today as I was "messin" around Perth with my new camera. Betty Beasley always took the 3 girls (sometimes individually or all together) to "mess" with her around Tulsa.  I'm guessing Ludi appreciated this alone time greatly! Nana would take us to McDonald's for pancakes, Riverside park to play on the jungle gym or Swan Lake to feed the swans. I am determined to learn photography tricks with my new fancy cam, so I am venturing around Perth looking for good photo ops. Just like we admired the birds of Swan Lake, today I tried to capture some birds of Western Australia.

Swan River

Cottesloe Beach

Cottesloe Beach

Cottesloe Beach

Cottesloe Beach

Cottesloe


Cottesloe

1 comment:

  1. Maureen, I love your blog. I just discovered it. I am so excited for you, Ricky, Fred & Gus !! What an adventure !! I remember when your Nana would go "messin" with you and stop by for a visit, usually after a trip to McDonald's. (Of course, we were all sworn to secrecy so your mom wouldn't find out (although I think she always knew thanks to Miss Adele}. Nana would be so proud of you !! I'm sure she's still "messin" along with you right now down under. Have fun and congrats on the personal training adventure !!
    I'm sure the rest of the Beasley clan can't wait for March !!

    ReplyDelete