Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fresh Look for Scootin

Happy Monday from Perth!

Introducing... my new look for 2011. Beachy, fresh, fun - just my style! Hope you like it!

I'd like to thank Jessica Cermak from Tulsa, Oklahoma for helping me create a new look for my blog. I discovered her design work from a friend's blog, Barefoot and Pregnant. I really enjoyed working with Jessica on this project. She is very sweet and talented! We actually discovered what a small world it is... she and Ricky graduated from Holland Hall together in 2002. 

If you're in need a blog facelift, I highly recommend Diamond Doll Design. Click here to view some of her other creative works.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Maureen! It was fun working with you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan!! Congrats on your new design Mo! BTW you inspired me to have my own blog. Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete