Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 Resolutions

I could come up with a bunch of cliche resolutions for the new year. Or ones that seem impossible to achieve.... become more organized, stop drinking, lose weight,  etc....  But I'd rather tailor my 2011 goals to our new Aussie life!

Here are my goals and how I plan to achieve them:

Document our experiences
  • Improve my photography skills and take lots and lots of pictures with my new camera
  • Blog, email, facebook and skype with family and friends
Drink more
  • Probably an ODD resolution but we're surrounded by some of the most amazing wine regions of the world. So we're going to try more wine ... good wine from Australia!

December 2010 Trip to Margaret River wine country

December 2010 Trip to Margaret River wine country

Travel to exotic locations
  • Off to Kangaroo Island in March with the Beasley fam (minus Claire)
  • In hopes to travel to Phuket Thailand, New Zealand, Blue Mountains, Great Barrier Reef and Grand Lake :)

Resort at Kangaroo Island. More pics to come after our trip, March 2011
Hopefully a future trip to Thailand!

December 2010 Trip to Margaret River
December 2010 Trip to Margaret River
December 2010 Trip to Margaret River
December 2010 Trip to Margaret River

Help others get/stay fit and healthy

  • Most try to lose weight themselves. I could probably lay off the cookies and gummies, but I'd rather help others! I'm starting my Masters in Personal Training certification in late January. The goal is to become personal trainer in 2011!
    Future Personal Trainer! :)
Beautiful Ludi on a walk through Wash Park in Denver, CO

Spend more time with family
  • Skype Skype Skype
  • And discover this side of the world together. If you haven't booked your trip, just do it!
  • Walk my sweet boys every day!

Beasley fam, Turks and Caicos 2010
Fred runnin wild
Gus chasing Fred











2 comments:

  1. Mo I'm so excited for you that you're getting your masters in personal training!! I always wondered why you didn't do that. You'll be great at it!! Have Richard talk to Alexander about a Derderian trip to Aussie :)

    Fal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fal! Should be really interesting, educational and fun!
    I'll share what I learn!!

    ReplyDelete