Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Bday to Me!

Sunday, May 1 was my 26th birthday! Ricky and I had a great time celebrating all weekend. It doesn't quite feel the same without family and best friends, but I received so many sweet messages and cards.

A little recap of the celebrations ... watched the royal wedding and grilled on the barbie Friday night, enjoyed big brunch Saturday and fun night out on the town, made pizza and cookies at home Sunday. It was a relaxing, beautiful and sunny weekend!

I was surprised on Monday with gorgeous flowers from my mother-in-law, Kim! She's the best! Just last week I received a shipment of TRISCUITS! We share a love of these crackers and I cannot find them in Australia.

Our garden is blooming AGAIN! Even though it's fall now.

Thank you to everyone for wishing me a great birthday! I'm off now to the dog park to run my boys (and run off all the yummy treats from the weekend!)






No comments:

Post a Comment