Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fly Solo

Fly Solo and the leave the Garmin at home.

The GPS and I have become very close since I moved to Perth. Occasionally I let ole Garmin rest at home, especially when I don't have to be anywhere anytime soon! When I'm not following instructions from a sexy Aussie telling me to take the second exit in the upcoming roundabout, I choose which way to go on my own. It's a pretty fun way to feel adventurous in this city, which is made up of very safe, quaint neighborhoods, the friendliest people, an active Swan river and gorgeous Indian Ocean.

Here are a few views I've stumbled upon while flying solo.

Swan River Brewery



Lovely view of downtown Perth



Kings Park


Surfer Dudes at Cottesloe Beach


Cute boutiques in nearby neighborhood, Claremont

No comments:

Post a Comment